Arizona Real Estate Market Report, December 2020
While statistical reports aren’t the sexiest topic for LUXE BLOG, they’re important. On December 11th, 2020, when checking the MLS for active listings in Maricopa County, we found the following…
- Approx. 7,100 active listings (incl. land, manufactured, etc.)
- Approx. 5,100 were SFR (single family homes)
- Approx. 3,800 properties were under contract (incl. those accepting backup offers and/or in Contingent status)
- Approx. 5,900 properties were Pending (past Contingent status)
- Approx. 360 ‘Coming Soons’
What Does It All Mean?
As luxury real estate professionals specializing in the Greater Phoenix market, we don’t create reports to hype. Stats are stats. Looking at The Cromford Report, the Supply Index is low while the Demand Index is high. Perhaps California’s Mass Exodus is even bigger than we thought.
Want in? Buzz us 602-920-6297