Optima McDowell Mountain Village
Consisting of approx. 970 apartments and approx. 420 luxury condos for sale is Optima McDowell Mountain Village. The $1 billion development features a 22-acre location on Scottsdale Road and Loop 101. Designed as a mixed-use, residential community, it is slated to feature six, eight-story buildings. The sustainable project will offer subterranean parking, an underground trash system, and approx. 36,000 square feet of world-class commercial space.
Optima McDowell Mountain Village will file the first private residential rainwater harvesting application for the city Scottsdale, Arizona. The residential application will be the largest in U.S. history. Also, the development will be International Green Construction Code certified.
- Sustainable features that reduce energy costs and waste
- Net water neutral to the city of Scottsdale for its first 10 years
- Terrific North Scottsdale location with easy access to Loop 101
- Open, spacious green spaces to live, work, and play
- Over 100 trees planted to create organic, natural settings
- Indoor and outdoor golf areas
- Fitness center, yoga studio, saunas and steam rooms
- Dog park and pet spa
- Rooftop barbeque areas, jogging tracks, fireplaces, and Olympic-sized pools
- Setback rails will provide up to 60% more views from the rooftop
- 14-foot-wide pedestrian path connecting to the Scottsdale Bicycle Master Plan
- Outdoor play areas for children
- Phenomenal views of the McDowell Mountain Range
Additionally, the site of Optima McDowell Mountain Village, which will contain an amphitheater and a fountain, is designed to be open and spacious. With so much prime commercial space, both homeowners and visitors alike will enjoy amenities such as fine restaurants, delicious cafes, office spaces, and a boutique spa.
Condos & Apartments
The approx. 970 apartments and approx. 420 luxury condo units will range from approx. 775 to approx. 2,025 square feet. These pieces of prime-location real estate include studio floorplans as well as one-, two-, and three-bedroom residences. We expect to see the developer offer prospective buyers the opportunity to purchase premium units including top-floor penthouses.
The condominiums of Optima McDowell Mountain Village are expected to become some of the finest properties ever built in Arizona. Because of the developer’s incredible reputation and track record, we expect to see many owners of condos at Optima Camelview Village and Optima Kierland become interested once the developer forms an interest list and or puts units for sale.